What does it mean when a guy stays up super late texting you?

I have a complete crush on this guy and for the past week we've been texting nonstop until one am.. However, I'm the one who usually has to text first. But does it mean that he's into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I wouldn't really say he's into you just yet, since you're the one who usually has to initiate the conversation. I know a few people who I can stay up late chatting with that I DON'T have any crushes on. You might want to wait a couple more days or weeks and sees how the relationship or conversations develop from there.

What Guys Said 4

• Are you sure it isn't typical of him to stay up late?

Like me, because of my work schedule I stay up till 4-4:30am and it's no big thing to me.

But if he doesn't usually stay up that late then it means you're worth staying up for, which is a good sign. How good however is for you to find out.

• He really enjoys chatting with you, and you clearly are able to keep a conversation going. I'd say you;re both pretty into each other.

• Yes.

• it means he has unlimited texting or his next bill is gonna be huge. one of those 2

What Girls Said 0