Would you ever go out of your way for a girl if you didn't like her?

Today I had to stay late after school, and this guy I like texted me and offered to bring me some food. Would you go out of your way like that if you didn't like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person. Some are naturally kind and want to help others. Other people may use it a a way to get close to those they like.

If it becomes repetitive to the point of him helping you on little things (even if you can do them), then it could be a good indicator of the latter.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah why not I am a good person so why not I have done so much for so many girls that I can hardly even remember most of them , but as Bowesy said not all the men do things for girls of some kindness some have other intentions but that's life

• If she's my friend then yes I will. If she's just some girl I know then that's not going to happen.

• I've done things for women, even if I didn't like them..however, sometimes I wind up doing things for girls, I like, that I really, shouldn't like

What Girls Said 0