Was it just a one night thing, should I just move on?

Ok I met this guy at a party and we flirted and joked around and he teased me we talked nearly all night and we ended up kissing (nothing else).

When I left the next day I didn't think I would hear from him but a a couple of day s later he messaged me and we talked for a while then I said I had to go.

Its been a week now and he hasn't messaged me.

I think I like him so should I message him, would he think it weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.. I say you should message him cause he might be waiting for you to make the next move. He might like you too cause he took the time to message you, but if he has your number he should of at least called you if he really wanted to talk to you not just message you.

But anyways, if you like him too don't be afraid of making the next move cause if he likes you back he will be glad you did & will contact you back as soon as he can. :)

What Guys Said 1

• you should message him...if he didn't want to talk to you, he wouldn't have contacted you a couple of days later

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he would find it weird if you were to message him. He might even be happy if you did so.

• message him. couldn't hurt.