What do I say to him?

My best guy friend left for a vacation on Sunday night but that afternoon we hungout and we hooked up ad cuddled and held hands and watched a movie together. I texted him all the way up until he took off on his plane and when he got there we texted for a bit but his responses were delayed so I just told him to have fun. He gets back Thursday night and leaves again for a month to Europe the next morning, I want to say something to him like 'have a good trip' but I also want it to be special. What do I say?

What Guys Said 1

• tell him that you'll miss him and to be safe

• Oh yeah, miss you is golden with dudes

• Haha is that sarcasm?

Is saying ill miss you a bad thing..?

He said it to me first while we were cuddling and it surprised me so I didn't say it back :/

What Girls Said 1

• Make it special. Don't say what you mean, show him. You oviously both like each other, so let him know. Flirt even more with him, and if the moment is right, try giving him a peck on the cheek.

• I don't think I'll see him again before he leaves, he gets back at night (im not sure how late, I was going to ask) and then he leaves again the next morning

• aw, that's to bad.