Is it bad that a guy doesn't text you first at all?

He used to text me all the time, now all of a sudden I have to initiate conversation with him... he makes it hard to text too, because he always ends it with an "lol" or "I'm bored" never asking me what I'm up to or anything. Does this mean he doesn't want to speak to me anymore? or slowly cutting me off?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he ends with an 'I'm bored' he's clearly showing that unfortunately he may not be entertained when you text him hence you don't entertain him anymore :/ and doesn't text anymore at all... maybe he used to care a bit but then found out you're not his type? Is he even your boyfriend?

What Guys Said 2

• try calling him:)

• He just doesn't feel like texting. I do exactly what he does when I straight up don't feel like texting

What Girls Said 1

• Is this a friend of yours or your boyfriend? It does sound like he has lost some interest in upholding a convo with you.