Why does this girl only text me at work?

Ok, so me and this girl work together...sorta. She works inside and I work right outside (actually, she can see me out her window but I can't see her lol). Anyway, we were kinda introduced by a mutual friend and I asked her out (supposed to go out this Friday). Anyway, the thing is, she'll only text me while at work...she usually initiates the text convo, but she never texts me outside of work. Does this mean that she only texts me when she's bored? Would you think she's into me?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's too busy or tired after work, try texting her outside of work sometime yourself and see if there's any difference in her response, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• It is what it is. At the moment I would say that she is only texting you when she is bored and looking for attention at work. If she was thinking of you while she was out of work she would be texting you then too. At this time she is not doing that.