Would it bother you if your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife went to a strip club?

Would it bother u? Yes or no? My boyfriend wants to go to the strip club with his friends. I told him no. We got into a big fight about it. He said he wants to go to hang out w his friends and he wouldn't touch or have any of the girls dance on him. And its the same if I go to the club w my friends. I don't think it is though. Guys at the club aren't practically naked and I go to dance not to pick up other guys. I'm considering breaking up w him because he was wanting to go. He won't Because I said no but now he's all mad. Men? Ladies? What are your thoughts? Would you be mad if your significant other went to one? Would you not care? I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are asking the wrong question. It's not about he strip club (for him).

Here is the problem: you told him "no". That's not how relationships work. You are not his mom. If you close the door to mutual decisions then a fight will follow. No one likes to be told what to do. That's condescending. You can be against it. And you should tell him. But in a way that leaves space for you to make decisions together instead of him just following commands.

Explain how it makes you feel and why. But have enough respect for your partner to have a word in it.

• I did tell him how I feel. I don't like it. I do have a lot oftrust issues. Sue me that every guy lies.

• Trust is important. If you don't trust your partner you have bigger problems than this.

• yes bro...i totally agree with you

What Guys Said 4

• well...to my wife I have given every freedom... whatever she wish to do,she can...similarly she had given me permission to do whatever I wish..only the thing is we should be loyal and honest to each other...we should not hide anything from each other.

If he told you that is going to club and will not do any wrong thing then what is the problem? You should not bind him for anything.Otherwise this will create cracks in your relationship.Nobody like to get bonded from anyone,nobody like to get ordered...

if same thing is he done to you then how you will feel?Exactly the same feeling he is experiencing right now.

So be gentle with him as he does to you.I am sure you both will be happy couple then.

• i don't mind what she does. She's her own woman, she's a free agent.

• it woudnt bother me in the least.

• I wouldn't care if my gf went. As long as there was no touching

What Girls Said 7

• if its only every seldom once in awhile, like a friends bachelor party or birthday I'm not going to make a big deal. If he really wanted the kind of woman that work in those places, then he'd be with one. I would only be concerned if he went alot, because then it would be highly possible he is going for other reasons then to just look at other woman. Guys look at other woman reguardless if they are stripping or not, they like variety. You can't tell me you have never checked out another guy while with your boyfriend. We are only human. But it doesn't mean you love or care about your significant other any less. my boyfriend is actually really open with me about his p*rn taste and mag fixes, he even ask if I want to go with him to Hooters. XD but I don't go because if he is openly checking out another woman I'd be really jealous, so I'd just rather not be there. Lol but I know he loves me very much, so I don't feel I have to be jealous of videos of woman, pics, or strippers. :)

• Yeah it would bother me... If he didn't ask. Other wise I'd be cool with it if he asked me :)

• Well I was w his friends and they asked him to go and I spoke up for him and said no he wasn't.

• Doesn't sound controlling at all...

• Don't really have a problem with it, I would if he tried to sneak around or lie about it. I mean I'm not one of those girls whose like "WOO STRIPPERS"but I'm not going to get antsy about it either.

• As long as he's honest with me about where he's going I'm okay with it.

• I won't like it

• YES

• Yes,it would.