Girls, If you were self sufficient?

If you had everything you needed and had a good career or plenty of money, would you want a man? Would you need a man? Why would you want to have a man in your life ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd want a man for the same reason I want a man now: for company. I CAN provide for myself. I want to find my soul mate.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, of course. There's something that you get from having male companionship. Actually, a good relationship should have both people having everything they need except each other (and of course any children involved). I don't think it's healthy for anyone in any relationship to "need" the other person anyway, both people should be happy on their own and having each other only adds to their lives.

• I'd want someone for companionship

• Yes,because wealth is a family,a home not a house,and children.Love and feeling wanted are important human needs.I also believe loving someone or being in a good relationship can enhance my life.

• Yes, I would.

I want a man who I can love and that loves me. To fill a void.

The feeling of being alone isn't good. Also, unlimited sex from the guy I love!

• of course! women don't need men for any of that. we do need him for love, reproduction and wanting someone to love and love you back

• Hell no. Need a man for what? They have always only caused me grief. I use to want love and make a home with someone. As the years have passed and the relationships I have been through I am now over it and would rather live by myself on my own buck and find peace alone.

• No, I can live without a man happily ever after.

• Of course I would want a man/guy in my life. Money aren't everything in life.

I love having someone to care for and someone to have feelings for. I always feel better when I have a crush or have my current boyfriend to think about etc.

Not because my world would be centered around him.

So yes, I would need a man in my life. I love the passion, the feelings, the intimacy, and all the other things a man can provide.

What Guys Said 0