Didn't feel the need?

So I text a guy last night and he didn't respond ( I just basically assumed he was asleep or busy.) I did text him the normal "Good Morning" today, in which he responded. Just out of curiosity and playful text I asked "Why didn't you text me back last night?" His response was "I didn't feel the need to."

Most Helpful Girl

• this guy I used to talk to would do the same thing...he would just stop replying because he felt like there was nothing else to say. After him doing it tons of times I finally approached him about it (he thought I was ridiculous for feeling upset) but he worked at trying to say "hey, I'm going to go play cod now" or "I'll ttyl" so I knew that the conversation was over and I didn't have to feel like he was ignoring me.

What Guys Said 1

• He's making you want him by not caring girls do the same thing. Turn the tables he's got you...

What Girls Said 1

• Depends what you texted him