How long should I wait before texting him?

A guy texted me Saturday and asked to hang out and we did. That was the last time we hung out but the last time we talked was Monday. How long should I wait before texting him and ask to hang out? I wanna wait several days but I don't know what's too long or short..Or should I wait for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you enjoyed yourself why wait? Text him like you would text a friend, but don't push it. You don't even have to bring up hanging out. Talk about cats putting their faces in bread.. If he doesn't respond immediately don't be bothered, maybe he went on guysaskgirls and asked how long he should wait until he replies to your text.

What Guys Said 5

• You don't have to wait a certain amount of time. I think people get waiting a short period of time with texting too much. If you get send one text asking to hang out, that can be anytime whereas if you send one then another and another it is not good and it doesn't matter if that happens weeks from now.

• Three days. Or four. Make sure to give him some space though.

• life is simple to avoid stress. do what you want when you want. if he objects then its his lose.lol

• For me, the sooner the better if I really like her. Since there is no way to know if he likes you a lot without asking him, I'd say about a day or so.

• If it feels right, do it. I assume things didn't go well if she doesn't contact me after a date. Be honest and see where it takes you from there.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't understand why you want to wait if you liked him and enjoyed your date. This whole time period is overrated, it just makes the person think that you are not interested. If you text him and he doesn't respond then you take other actions otherwise don't limit yourself by playing games.

• Text him asap!

• Text him tomorrow so he can know that you want to talk to him. (: