Do I need to let him text me or can I try talking to him?

I've been hanging out with this guy since January. We used to see each other quite a bit, but at the end of April he became distant and I've only seen him twice in the last month. When I have asked him to hang out (since April) he has said no, but, unlike before, he will text me and ask to hang out. We hung out Saturday and talked a little (drunk texting!) Monday, and I want to see him again soon. I'm kind of annoyed because as nice as it is for him to initiate it, I feel like now he only wants to hang out when he texts me which isn't often. I'm not sure if I should even bother texting him or not. If I did it would probably be Friday because I work this weekend, but would that be too soon? Should I wait or give it a try?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Is it because he has been busy? Is there a change to his life - did he take up work or something that took up more of his time? If it's been the same as it was in January to now and he's just been distancing himself away from you and not making the effort to be with you or hang out, then I think that speaks for itself.