If you trying to get a girl interest back, how much should you text/Facebook/IM her?

Pretty straight forward, I assume. Lost a girls interest, or might have lost it, what would be the ideal way to get it back if you can't see her at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's difficult to get a girl's interest back. She's either interested or not I guess. Maybe she's playing hard to get or something like that. Just ask her directly. It's better than guessing her mind ;) gl

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with these girls. Once a girl loses interest, she will not regain it just because you are offering. Typically, girls only want what they can't have.

• Not too much if you do it too much she will think of you as needy and annoying. What's too much you ask? Texting her everyday 5 times a day. What's just enough twice a week. If she hasn't answered you after two times she doesn't want to talk to you. On to the next one.

• maybe try calling her or talking to her in person I mean seriously not everything today is achieved by texting or iming I mean I am 17 and I rather talk in person than text its easier!

What Guys Said 0