Guys never approach me. What should I change?

Guys never approach me, I'm always the one who starts conversation. Why is that ? I've always thought that maybe guys just don't like the way I look, because it can't be my personality, I'm very outgoing and have a smile on my face most times. I don't think I'm ugly but should I change something in my look( I have a picture on my profile ) so that guys would find me more attractive and maybe actually approach me?

and sorry for my English.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most guys do not approach you because they are intimidated. no kidding. a lot of guys are like this for sure. you are very beautiful and there is definitely nothing wrong with your looks.

you seem to have a nice personality too and are outgoing nothing wrong with that. I say change nothing. you are only 18 and soon enough a guy with confidence will approach you.

if you get a lot of looks from guys but they do not approach you its because they are shy and intimidated as I said.

maybe you should not always start the conversation but just smile and let them talk first. most guys like to initiate...and never come across as desperate or needy. not that I am saying you are. but some girls even really pretty ones who come across as needy or dying for attention sometimes it turns guys off

but yeah your very pretty is has nothing to do with your looks just keep being you and things will fall into place. and your English is very good better than mine anyway and I'm American.

What Guys Said 4

• Because guys from Estonia are too slow to start conversations.. just kidding!

You look just fine.. if you also look like that without make-up then you're a real hottie! Anyway looks are not the thing you should worry about.

Do you expect a complete stranger to approach you or someone from your circle? Like friend of friend's friends, it's also possible that guys know that you will be the one who gonna start conversations so they just don't bother starting it themselves.

Tease them more - catch & hold the eye-contact for longer than usually, or.. bite your lip - something like that, you know.. but don't actually start the conversation, tempt them to initiate.

• btw you're EXOTIC! seriously :)

so it's not about your looks, maybe they're intimidated by you, maybe they think you're conceited, try to act more friendly, I'm not saying that you're conceited, I don't know your personality

• You are far too good looking for the average young guy. I imagine when you're older, this won't be a problem. Guys will have more confidence then and won't be put off by a stunning looking girl.

I would say that for the moment, just be friends with people. And if you feel as if you like a guy, maybe make the first move yourself.

• You are quite attractive. If not for this question, I would have assumed that you were pulling different guys into your bed every night.

If you're smiling a lot, you should seem approachable to them. Starting small talk may help a little.

What Girls Said 2

• You look really beautiful in the photo.

I think it's more the fact, they're stumped when they see you

and can't really approach you maybe thinking you already got a boyfriend :)

Make eye contact if you see one that likes you.

• Start approaching them. That's the easy answer. You don't have to knock them down and stick your tongue down their throat -- THAT would be overly aggressive. Saying hello, is not unattractive in the least.