Guys and girls what would you prefer?

A girl who wears a lot of make-up short skirts tight top's and you can see basically everything?

or

A girl who does not wear that much make-up and wears like jeans leggin's and and its left up to the imagination ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Loads of makeup - negative.

See basically everything - positive

Not much makeup - positive

Jeans and left up to imagination - negative.

There's not much to choose between them. But I really hate slapped on make up, so the second one wins barely.

What Guys Said 5

• the girl without much make-up is more comfortable with who she is. I would want someone who is self-confident and doesn't slather herself in makeup and distort her natural beauty in a desperate attempt to impress others. Not that makeup is a bad thing or that the clothes in the other scenario are always bad, but given the two scenarios above, I believe the second girl would be the better choice for me.

• Second option. Similar questions have been asked here many, many times. I think us guys have made our point by now.

• I'm reasonably happy with either - leggings and tight jeans don't leave _that_ much to the imagination.

• I don't like make-up at all. It hides who she really is, and I prefer to leave more to the imagination. Whatever makes her happy is what I really want though.

• Option 2

What Girls Said 0