A questionable reply to a sweet text to my girl

Things have been different between us.. Or I am overthinking..

I texted my girlfriend " Hey, I think your beautiful.. And that means on the outside too... Every moment.. Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings.. Nights... See, I am working out of town for two weeks.. And she wouldn't send me a picture of her.. So a day later, I sent her that.. Thinking maybe she needs to hear it again from me.. In reply she said.. " I think your beeeeooootiful too" Is this a weird reply or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say it to my boyfriend when he texts it to me...! Don't jump to conclusions sometimes we feel pretty, sometimes we feel ugly, sometimes we feel gross, she will send you a pic sometime during that 2 weeks I'm sure. Girls are very different from boys, and we don't always take your compliments, but when we do take pics we like to look good...! But her saying it back isn't weird, some girls do do that I mean I text it back to my boyfriend when he says it to me..!

What Girls Said 2

• yes it is to me

• how old is your girlfriend

• Single mom at 31..

• idk she may just called you beautiful because she wanted you or she just misses you OK if she does not want to send you a pic of her I mean sometimes girls don't feel beautiful at times or some not have have time to take pics of them selfs trust me your girl will send a pic of herself to you but if she doesn't there must be somthing she is trying to hide

What Guys Said 1

• No. Some people don't express themselves as much as others.