I'm annoyed but I don't know if I should say anything

I texted a guy a couple hours ago asking if he would want to hang out later tonight - I offered him a back massage! - but it's been a couple hours and I haven't heard from him but he's been on Facebook...and he gets on through his phone. I've had a poopy day and am in a sarcastic, grumpy mood. Would it be too much if I sent him a text like "I guess no back massage for you" or something sarcastic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Breathe and let it go. Also, why did you throw out the back massage from the start? You may have came off too strong for him. He also could just be having a bad day too and not want to be bothered. Let it be. If he doesn't contact you in a few days then you can text him again and see but keep it casual, NO back massage texts. If he doesn't respond then take the hint and find someone new.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't bring it up again. The next time you communicate talk like nothing happened. Either he wasn't feeling the text or he missed it or whatever, but the ball is in his court now and you bringing it up will make you look like you "really" wanna put your hands on him. If that's the case then just tell him so.

• I did not know back massages had a shelf life. maybe add a happy ending to the massage offer.

What Girls Said 2

• Just let it go..

• just forget about it. SOunds like he's not intersted