If a guy tells you there is no connection between you two and it's just fun, should you believe him?

If a guy tells you there is not physical connection between you 2 and that it's just fun, but then he tells you how you always turn him on and that he wants to teach you how to make love and kiss and have sex, does this mean I should believe him that there can't ever be anything more between us? And that he doesn't have any deeper feelings for me and won't ever?

thanks

What Guys Said 1

• the concept of connection is a female concept, it does not exist in the male vocabulary. As long as we can get access to sex, we are happy.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he wants to be friends with benefits. My estfriend has been ging through the exact same thing with a guy. He either just wants sex or he may like you but dosn't want to be in a comitted relationship and wants to be with other girls. You have to decide what you want. If you're cool with being friends with benfits then by all means go for it. If you want something more then I would just leave him alone until he is mature enough to want to be in a relationship with you. Don't sit around and wait for him to mature, while he's maturing you should be doing your own thing and who knows maybe by that time you'll be over him whether there is a chance between you guys or not.