How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend each week?

I have been with a guy for a little over a year. We see each other Fri late evening to Monday early morning...and then late Monday to early Tuesday. To me it isn't enough...the days in between are terrible lonely. How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend each week?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3-4 days a week, I schedule time to see her she does too, and it always works perfectly. sometimes she gets ready to come over with out me knowing sometimes We really satisfy each other.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the right question here is what is that you do with your life that you feel lonely if you're not with your boyfriend.

And what is he doing all this time? Is he working hard or just hanging around with friends and that stuff?

• I don't see him from tues morn to fri late late late...seems we are only friends...i work and then tend to kids. He works tues through fri and then sleeps. Doesnt really hang out w friends...sleeps.

What Girls Said 1

• i see my boyfriend usually everyday from 6:30 pm to 8 pm because he works. then on Saturday he stays the night. from 6:30 til 2 the next day. I see him everyday(: