Online dating? When is the right time to meet up

I met this guy on e harmony and we have been texting for 3 weeks now, during the first week he asked me if I would want to go to a twins game with him and I said yes! Well last week I asked him when we were going to hang out and he replies "idk.. You have school all year long don't you." I haven't brought it up since and he still texts me and stuff but I'm at the point where I really want to meet him I just don't know what he is thinking so what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he replayed I don't know he's blowing you off sounds to me like he lost interest. I had a lot of experience with online dating and it could be very good, I found someone on a site who turned into my boyfriend. But I've also found that if you don't go when the guy asks then they loose interest talk to other girls and forget about you. Like you did I also like to wait to go on a date and find more out about the guy first ide say keep looking. Also when you do meet up with someone make sure you guys meet in a neutral place like a bar or a public place, and also make sure you meet in the middle of where the two of you live so that no one drive too far to see the other.

What Guys Said 1

• Usually within a week of giving out a phone number. Meet at some neutral open place during the day for a quick get together at first. I have been on some online dates where their character in person doesn't match up with their online character. It gives you a chance to save a lot of time if it a quick meeting at first.

What Girls Said 3

• sounds like he is changing his mind about you

• ASAP. and meet up in a crowded place.

• As long as it's safe and he isn't dangerous, ASAP. He sounds avoidant though. People don't use the excuse of someone having school to not meet up, they most likely wouldn't even bring that up. Ask him to meet you and if it goes well you can discuss the relationship more.