What do guys hope will happen on a movie date?

this guy has asked me to the movies, and I like him. I think he likes me too. But what do guys expect from a movie date?

cause some of the guys I've spoken to say it's an excuse to sit really close in a dark room and they think they'll get 'lucky' during the movie..

Most Helpful Guy

• My only desire is for her to reach over and grab my hand, to just show some interest in me, I don't need a kiss or any thing, just that, it really makes the date worth it, because when you come out, you feel as if you can open up a little more because of her making that move to connect in that way, so try just holding his hand or putting your arm round his, it means your enjoying his commpany and that he has a chance of taking you out again, he might even kiss you goodnight when the dates over, which is always on the guys mind to do or not, good luck,x

What Guys Said 7

• Idea is to be with you, put his arm around your shoulders...anything more depends on where you are in you relationship/dating. You may kiss, may play a bit...stay in control...

But just because it is dark, nothing to wild, unless that is what BOTH of you want...

After all, there is a movie to watch...

• I always hope she'll buy me a large Coke and a box of Goobers.

• Whenever I go for a movie date, I expect the movie to be good.. If I want something to happen id ask to watch a dvd instead

• Depends on the guy. I expect a lovely evening, sitting in the dark room yes holding her hand while watching a good movie and eating some popcorn. That's what I would like. Some guys can try and go all pervy, but then you should hold your ground and say no and move away.

• i would hope to just have fun and that we would both enjoy the movie

• 0|0
    • hahahaha.. 9gag is the best

• Well, if it's your first time on a date together, I wouldn't expect much. Maybe a bit of cuddling.

My best ever movie theater date was with my high school girlfriend. It was in the summer so I was wearing shorts. Her hand orked its way up my bare thigh until her pinky finger was grazing my balls. Then she just reached in and started stroking. I doubt I'll ever forget that date. Much better though was movie night in. . .

What Girls Said 0