Did I say something wrong to her? Ugh.

Ok, so I'm on an online dating site. My "dream girl" responded to on of my messages and I was so pumped. I sent one message, she responded. I replied, she responded again. And then I sent another...but she didn't respond! So I'm wondering... did I say something wrong? Here are our last two messages:

Her: "I assist the prosecutors.. maintain the files, disclose reports to defense, create a bunch of legal documents. It's fun! Your internship sounds like a great opportunity. And it's cool that you get paid. I had an internship with the state a few months back but I didn't get paid. Still good on a resume though for sure! I went to a business college. Where are you going to college?"

Me: "That sounds pretty cool :) are you ever in court, or do you just stay in the office? It pays $20 an hour which is crazy for an intern! And if I do well, they will let me work full time so I could make a ton this summer. That's too bad you didn't get paid for yours! Was it fun at least? One of my friends is volunteering full time at some research place. Like 50 hour weeks for the summer and he's not getting paid haha. I'm going to the UofM right now! I've been there for a couple years now and it's such a great campus :) there are always so many people everywhere!"

So wtf happened? She's been on multiple times since I sent my last message and now I'm worrying. She's really the only girl I wanted to talk to on there :/

The mai question wasn't why she didn't respond. It was more of did I say something wrong that would have caused her not to respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know if I stop talking to someone it's because (in the nicest possible way) something else came up, or I want to drag the conversation out because I'm worried I might run out of things to say eventually. She'll probably reply with something completely different that's just occurred to her. Basically, no, you did nothing "wrong", just don't worry yourself about it or get too paranoid :)

• She hasn't replied ever though. It's been two days and she's been on at least a few times... that's why it sucks! What should I do? I honestly don't want to be on that site anymore. I want to be able to date her whether things work out or not. So when should I message her again? And what should I say?

• maybe in a couple more days, then ask something that interests you both but isn't as deep as like, midway conversation stuff. Act as casually as she's acting. I'm sorry, it's freaking torturous isn't it :(

• I guess I'll wait until Monday or Tuesday and I can message her about how her weekend was. And then I might mention how I'll be done with the site soon but wanted to talk to her one last time. Maybe I could get her number and text her or something... idk. I f-ing hate this :/

What Girls Said 6

• I have no idea. Tht is very strange. Try messaging her again

• You did nothing wrong, I don't think she thought You were making any questions, just message her and say how is work, don't know why but I ve been thinking about you, I am leaving the site but I wish I could have your number so we could text and Maybe meet for a coffee, good luck Mr. lawyer

• sorry, I didn't read your last paragraph. I think she may have run out of things to say or just didn't feel like responding to you.

• @update. well there's nothing wrong in what you said. but there wasn't anything she could have said. you didn't leave her with a question or anything. I think there was nothing for her to respond back to.

• Didn't I ask her a couple questions in there?

• who knows what might have happened to her or it.

• shes probably busy. or something went wrong,or she just had other messages to respond to you never know. benefit of the doubt. give it a day and shoot her a message asking her what's going on.

What Guys Said 0