Is it too late to get back with him or should I just move on?

My boyfriend or now ex went out for a few months. I broke up with him. He didn't argue over the fact that I was leaving him. I'm sure he was hiding his emotions. Or Maybe not. We never hung out. Probably once every two weeks. He told me I never had time for him. I made time, he would say he is busy. Okay I thought maybe next week. We used to talk all day everyday and hang out almost everyday. I was starting to think that this wasn't a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, it was like friends with benefits. I told him and he said if I felt like this then we shouldn't be together. I said okay I'm letting you go. No argument. No questions. Just an okay? Is it too late to get back with him or should I just move on...I left him a few days ago...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it is to late, but it seems you both need to really talk...much is being taken for granted...you hang out friends, fwb, dating, looking bf/gf? What is it really...

A good talk might lead to something/someplace you both are comfortable...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you want to get back with him, then it is not too late. But you broke up with him because it seems that you wanted to. You know, you can give it a chance and try to work on your relationship problems together... But there is no guarantee that there will be any improvement. I am a little suspicious as to why he didn't argue and try to get to the bottom of why you are breaking up with him :S

• maybe its just because of his pride maybe not. my advise move on.. a guy who truly loves you and doesn't want to let you go would make even just a little effort so that he will not lose you.