Doesn't anyone understand what shy at first means?

I saw his really hot guys message and I responded to his message to me and we hit it off pretty well. At least I thought so. After a few message's he goes off on me and ask's for a picture now. He want's to see what my body look's like I think. Anyway ' I have posted on my profile, " I am shy at first" doesn't anyone read your profile. It really pissed me off!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes they don't. Some guys want to see that and if you're not ready they sometimes don't get the hint and either push, leave, or give up in a way that make it seem like it is your fault. If you're not ready and you are shy then you shouldn't until you feel comfortable. If he's cool then he would understand that.

What Guys Said 1

• I assume you're talking about a dating site. In which case, a hot guy is going to want to see your picture after a few messages to determine if you are wasting his time. And posting on your profile that "you are shy at first" usually means that you won't be very talkative upon your first encounter. Not that you're afraid to show other people what you look like. Perhaps if you wrote "I'm afraid to let people see what I look like", it would have portrayed your intentions more accurately.

What Girls Said 1

• Just delete and block him if he is going off on you. People do read them, but some people are also asses