How many of you use or have used a dating site?

Now days it seems pretty popular to use dating sites and I have many friends in relationship with people they've met online. I think the way dating sites were seen has changed. Normally people saw it like it was just for awkward people and those who were nerdy and unattractive. Now all types of people use it.

Have you ever used any dating site? If so why.

Did any of you met you girlfriend/boyfriend on a dating site or online.?

Are you ashamed of admitting using a dating website?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use several dating sites. I have had one girlfriend from match.com. I'm not ashamed to admit any of this. I think online dating is far superior to meeting strangers at bars. With online dating, you can find people who you know you share interests and values with and get feel for their personality without having to waste time learning the basics about them over the course of several dates in person.

What Guys Said 4

• I used them to meet new people. And you're right. There's quite a bit of different types you can come across. Attention whores, plain ole' whores, compulsive liars, gay guys who won't stop trying to change you, and psychopaths.

• Gay guys trying to changed you ? Did they succeed ? :P

• Nah, the block button put an end to their goal.

• I use several dating sites. I have had one girlfriend from match.com. I'm not ashamed to admit any of this. I think online dating is far superior to meeting strangers at bars.

• Used them before. Never have had a relationship but I've hung out with/talked with/messed around with a handful of girls from those sites.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

• I have tried these sites but no date. I have met people online in free chats and met them in person also. however my experience on paid dating sites was extremly disappointing. no interesting chat or message not woth one cent.

What Girls Said 1

• I did and only met some friends on it, no one I'd consider dating.

I was not a fan of them and I refused to pay to use them