Ok this is my first date, neither of us can drive, how do we get there and where should we go??

I am going on my first date, neither of us can drive so we really have no way to get there any ideas? And where is a good place to go for a first date?

What Girls Said 1

• If you really want to impress her and don't want the parental influence -- rent a limo, I have actually heard they are cheaper then cabs in some cities - then instead of taking her to see a movie take her to a play. You will probably have to save up -- or if your lucky your parents might help you out. Or sometimes if you have the right connections you can get stuff for free. Lots of people are willing to do stuff for young people, who want to impress their dates. Or If you don't have the cash, go downtown and explore -- if you have one, if not find a near by town that you haven't really been to, and get dropped off for the day. Be sure to check out the place before you go and know were all the good stuff is. Maybe you can just "happen" upon a great cafĂ© and surprise her with a flower scene or something. Really just get creative.

What Guys Said 0