When in a club, my man spends more time talking to other people than me.

he is very popular.should I be offended? other than this its a great relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. He should be paying some attention to you yes, but is it a matter of him going out and spending time with everyone else or is it just that he's really popular so people all kind of flock to him and he's busy trying to be nice by not blowing them off?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, maybe a little. I mean it is pretty rude I think. At bare minimum, he should at least try to include you in the conversation, if possible. But really though, before you get too offended, try talking to him first. See if you can't resolve the issue.

• i have talked to him. he says if he can't talk to other people we should go to clubs where no one knows him. I don't mind him socializing but he loses track of time. I think being left alone for over 15 minutes is rude but he doesn't see it that way

What Girls Said 2

• who are the other people? random girls or friends? the devil is in the detail.

• It depends. Clubs are full of people. He's not only going to talk to you. As long as he's not flirting with other girls or purposely ignoring you, it's nothing to worry about.

• no he's not flirting. if he leaves me to talk to someone else what's an appropriate time to be gone?

• An appropriate time would be in the middle of a conversation lol.

• Oops I meant "inappropriate". :P