Am I a bad kisser? When will I be good at it?

I feel that I'm a bad kisser because every girl I've kissed has stopped kissing me during the process.. I don't know if this is normal tho so please enlighten me!

-first kiss 4 months ago(she said it was bad to my friends)

-kissed 6 other girls since then(none of the kisses lasted long, but the girls did not leave me(club setting))

SO is it normal for kisses to end abruptly? or once you kiss is it supposed to continue and be a make out session. Note that they usually come back for a second kiss while dancing but it doesn't last long...

Most Helpful Girl

• It does depend on the setting and all that. I wouldn't just go make out with my boyfriend in public. And not all kisses last long so don't be offended? Maybe you are a messy kisser? It's where you kinda slober all over a girls face ha ha ya we don't like that. There's a lot that depends in the length or type of the kiss. Find a close friend or even someone you've never met in your life and ask them if they can tell you how you kiss. I'm not kidding. I've done it.

• Thanks, any advice on how to kiss tho? lol

like when you first go in I was told to have closed mouth and like go for a peck and hold it, then go in for a longer peck and repeat etc.. but like arnt you supposed to open mouth at all - like biting into a peach when kissing?

All these kisses have been in club settings except first one. it would be done while dancing, does this change anything?

• Ok well I've never really been in a club setting but../ don't laugh even tho I know you will.. I watched a movie and it said if you make a fist and kinda make out with your knuckle then you can kinda see for yourself how you kiss. Idk. Give it a try.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry. They just wanted to take a breath:-)

• but the when we do kiss its like for 5 seconds lol and first kiss is usually like open mouth then after that I guess they 'learn their lesson' and just do closed for the next kisses? I don't know ... but yeah I don't do tongue.

What would you say is a good way to kiss? is it supposed to be a peck or like biting into a peach?

• I think that 5 sec is a normal time for first kiss with a stranger at the club:-). And may be they were modest girls that didn't want to make out in public. Since they wanted second kiss I can say that they liked to kiss with you:-). And yes you can use tongue kissing a girl second time:-). :-)donn't worry you seem to be an attractive guy if you kissed 6 girls during only 4 months:-). Just don't forget about good hygiene of your mouth:-)good luck!

• Thats for sure they need bit a time for breath.

What Guys Said 0