How would you react if a girl kissed you unexpectedly?

Guys, say you're with one of your close friends that happens to be a girl, and she just takes you off guard with a kiss. What would your reaction be? Would you dislike it and pull away? Or would you love it and continue with the kiss?

How do you feel about off guard kisses in general? Are they a turn on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well generally, I don't hold women too close to me because usually I only hook up with them, so I don't have many close women friends. But I do have one woman who I hold extremely close, my best girlfriend; and I'd be absolutely shocked and the vertigo from the surprise would make me fall flat on my ass.

I would probably pull away just to see her eyes, just to see if she was serious. And I'd continue for a bit; but I'd eventually realize we wouldn't work out because she and I are too different.

If she's hot and not a slut, I'd say they are alright. But I've yet to receive one.

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on how well I know this girl. If we're close friends I wouldn't want them to do that. If they're acquaintances I wouldn't mind, but I probably wouldn't take it too seriously. I'm not that desperate that it would be awesome, although I'm sure other dudes would think you just kissing them would be awesome. Why not try asking him out first?

• I would be very upset. If she was just a friend, I probably would stop talking to her.

HOWEVER, if she was my girlfriend and she kisses me unexpected, I love it.

• I'd pull away in surprise in all honesty, Depending on who I'd probably blush and continue. My only friend who I wouldn't date we worked this out a year ago

• This would be my reaction. link I would hope I was physically attracted to her though.

• it would be a turn on if she was kissing me because she likes/loves me and not just for a tease

im very submissive tho when it comes to girls

• Depending on my feelings for her, I may kiss back. But if I didn't feel that way, I would back away. I generally love unexpected kisses. It is a turn on, but only if we have mutual feelings toward each other.

• id like it if she's pretty as long as its not a big deal to her you know

• It really depends on my attraction level for the girl, don't you think?

• If it's in Vegas and I liked the kiss.I'd ask how much. Otherwise..I'd be surprised..pleasantly. And I'd say ..'Respect dude'.

• It would be one of the bes days I've had in a very long time.

What Girls Said 1

• Well say if a friend of yours know For every now ( it's a girl) and you thought ya was good friend and nothing more and one day ya was talking and she just kissed you out of no where would u keep on kissing her of say I no I thought of u as a friend nothing more or less? Did it turn you on?