Landon wants to ask me out but I don't want to hurt Mike. I don't know what to do! :(

About a month ago I met this guy named Landon. He's very sweet and adorable :) and I liked him from the start. Well we stopped talking for awhile and I started talking to another guy named Mike. He is also sweet and he's pretty sexy. But now I've been starting to like Mike and I've been also talking to Landon but I don't know what to do, because Landon wants to ask me out but I don't want to hurt Mike because I also like him. I just really don't know what to do. :( anybody have any ideas or suggestions as to what I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a crush on a guy named Landon in school... LOL! What grade are you in?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You just write out a list of pros and cons for both like ross did to rachel on friends! lol

• Which is the one you catch yourself thinking about the most?

• I catch myself thinking about Michael more, but forget him anymore...he thinks I can't "handle" him...so what ever!