My girlfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 weeks now, not much. Well she always texted me first everyday and we would text the whole day,she be telling me all these lovey-dovey sweet things to me and how she is so happy to have me and that she falls for me everyday,start flirting and all these things people do and also we be texting the whole night until one of us fall asleep which is usually around 3-5 in the morning. But now 4 days ago she like just changed, she doesn't text me first anymore and I didn't even have any contact from her until yesterday we talked alil on Facebook and told me she missed me and all. And then last night I texted her first (for the first time) and I sent her a long message,stating what was wrong and that if there is something wrong we can fix it together. And then she replied last night but we just talked for a bit and then she said she was going to sleep like around 12 which was pretty early because we usually stay up talking all night so she told me last night to text her in the morning which I did today and she hasn't replied back at all which gets me worried because now she doesn't text much with me anymore. Is she playing hard to get now? she's losing interest of me now? or am I just boring her? I don't know but I know I'm not gonna text her until she texts-es back.BTW its not a relationship just through the phone we do see each other but like I've been in summer break its been 2 weeks I Haven't seen her but now like summer school has started I'm going to see her probably this week. she hasn't texted me much at all but when she does its like little convos but she still says that she misses me and that we make a cute couple but the last time she texted me was Saturday. so I don't know what to do -.- SORRY for the long question...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• girls LOVE it when you text them first. in fact, she could be pulling back to see if you'll initiate anything. yes, you texted her first for the first time, but it wasn't to say something sweet like "good morning" or "how's your day" it was about a problem. I know this sounds bad, but girls expect guys to show interest first, and from what it sounds like, she's been showing a lot of interest but in a girl's mind when she's always initiating the text or the call it feels like you're not as interested in her as she is in you. step up to the plate and start texting her randomly to say sweet things or just to let her know she's on your mind. you have to show interest too, or else she's just going to assume that you're not as interested and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Its probably not something big, I've noticed that as relationships go on, you text less. And she's probably been busy during summer or just doesn't want to stay up that late anymore. And phone and internet takes on relationships are different, if you haven't seen her for... wait. You've been going out for 2 weeks and you haven't seen her in 2 weeks? Anyway, the person starts to be seperated from them to their phone. Just chill and when you see her it will be all right

• Lol I went through the same thing except we would talk on the phone from 7-4ish in the morning on a school night then be at school together ! I started not texting back and talking of the phone because I didn't want to bore him, I didn't want to burn it out, but I already had! keep the texts short and sweet and build the excitement for when you do see each other :) I didn't always have the most interesting things to say or sometimes I would just be doing the same thing I was doing when he just asked in a text an hour ago

• She could just be busy. Its happened to me before early in a relationship, I've gotten busy. And sadly you could be boring her but good luck I'm not sure

• GIrls like when you text them first. When they have to text the guy first they think that they are bugging the guy and don't want him to withdraw from them. They think they are being needy or clingy so probably stop and want the guy to make the move. I love it when the guy takes the initiative and pursues me cause it makes me feel wanted. If I have to text him first then I kind of start losing interest because I feel he isn't returning the interest back to me. Guy's shouldn't play hard to get cause girls don't go with that mind game. A guy plays hard to get with me and I'm out of there looking for a guy who can step up to the plate and be a man.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!