How do I win him over....or can I?

Please answer with honest answers I need the truth & nothing but it! Promise it won't hurt my feelings if it isn't what I want to hear.

Okay. So there is this boy who I met last summer at a party. While at the party we flirted a whole lot so he got my number and texted me the next day. Well we texted for FOREVER and told each other so much about each other & made plans to see each other that following weekend.. Well the weekend rolls around & I get a text from him saying that he can't do this any longer because he has a girlfriend of TWO YEARS. Well I was very understandable about it but my feelings for him couldn't just drop...but I tried. About a week after that I happened to run into him at a party but we didn't speak because we was both shy of words. When I left I got a text from him saying "You're so pretty & I can't help but want to talk to you.. just text me & it can be our little secrete" after thinking it over I finally said screw it & said that's fine! Well at that point the way we texted wasn't the same & all he wanted to text about was sex and hooking up so I didn't text him as much. Here recently his girlfriend moved off & they called a quits! Ever since that day up to about a week ago he BLEW my phone up wanting me to stay with him like I promised I would in the beginning.. So one late night I showed up at his house after a party VERY INTOXICATED , Kiss went to touch & lets say we "Hooked Up" ever since then he hardly replies to me & things are not the same but that night we talked about so much in our lives & I really fell for him but I don't want to seem like a crazy bitch & explain to him how I feel if the feelings are not mutual.. WAS I A REBOUND? SHOULD I DROP HIM & MOVE ON OR GIVE IT A SHOT? H E L P !

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you were a rebound, and a convenient one at that. Drop him and move on, or if you don't mind casual sex, just enjoy him but never be fooled into thinking you're anything more than a wet hole for him.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't agree with my fellow dudes here, respectfully of course. There is a CHANCE! that he likes you as girlfriend material.

I would need more info to know for sure, but there are lots of reasons for the slow down Prato ping of texts that are not related to not wanting you anymore.

I would decide what you want out of this, tell him and don't settle for being a booty call.

• Why would you want to go for the kind of person that would do the same thing to you he did to his girlfriend? Oh it will be different with you somehow right. No people are either dishonest or they aren't imo. Also yes you were obviously a rebound. He was with a girl for a few years and right after their break up you had sex with him the first night you ever really hung out with him, duah. I'm pretty amazed you don't see it. He used sex with you as a way to feel less pain about getting over his ex. Sounds like an a$shole anyway so don't know why you'd want a guy like that. Yes I'd move on.

• sounds like he wanted a peace of strange, sorry but there are a**holes in this world and they use people

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with all the guy here and I can see what TimmyThomas is talking about too He is giving your buddy the benefit of doubts. But your buddy's action is pretty straight clear. He is not over his ex girlfriend yet and he is using you to relief his loneliness. Just remember there shouldn't be any excuses for his actions, he cares he wouldn't hardly replies to your messages. He cares he wouldn't jump into bed with you because it's going to hurt your feeling.

• He wanted sex, you wanted more. You failed to discuss this before jumping into bed with him.