If you *had* to date someone from your own gender..?

if you *had* to date someone from your own gender..?

(just date, nothing sexual)

anyone specific you would choose?

if I had to choose someone, it'd probably have

to be Jun Matsumoto or Lee Jun Ki

0|0
22|12

Most Helpful Girl

• LoL Lee Jun Ki, xD

Why do guys like him? You're the first guy who says this lol. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean you aren't the first guy who says this.! XD

• Show All
    • Yeah Kaname, Zero and Takuma Ichijo. They are all cute! xD

I liked the drawing of this anime, it's a little bit different. So I tried to draw many pictures using the same style of drawing. I can show you a picture if I entered the chat later. :)

• I don't like the Vampire stories usually but this anime was good! ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• would beiber count as the opposite gender? jk...Bill gates or Warren Buffett...damn if I was a chick I would be a gold-digging slut XD

0|1
    0|0
    • and to the girls: how did none of you choose candice swanepoel? in my opinion the most beautiful women since cameras have been invented.

What Girls Said 21

• This is probably going to come off sounding kind off odd perhaps, but I wish I could age 70 years so that I could date (if I *had* to) Betty White. She is just so awesome.

More realistically though, Sandra Bullock. The combination of her looks and especially her personality is incredible.

p.s. In my answer I'm starting to notice a trend for older women... Sigmund Freud, analyze away! haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • my girl crush supermodel jessica gomes, she just seems to have such a free-spirited, natural, and cuddly personality and her luscious curves are to die for!

link

0|2
    0|0
  • I would date my best friend, I love her like my sister but I'd date her

0|1
    0|0
    • you're lucky to have that kind of relationship ^-^

• yeah, if not my best friend since We already said we would if we were gay or bi, probably like Lynn gunn from PVRIS or someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dita VonTeese. She's definitely one of the sexiest women alive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Joanna levesque.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stacey Dash.

Hands down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Let me see.. IU is to adorable.. Suzy and Minzy are to much like me.. Jrockers are guys..

Oh I know! Kaew! I love her style and personality ^-^

0|1
    0|0
  • Freud?

0|2
    0|0
  • Keira Knightley or Hope Solo.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dianna Agron :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Dana Hamm

0|1
    0|0
  • Nina Dobrev, Mila Kunis, or Katy Perry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Megan Fox

Beyonce

Olsen Twins

1|1
    1|0
  • Vanna Venom or Lexi Lush <3

0|1
    0|0
  • song hye kyo

0|1
    0|0
  • well I'm bisexual anyway so this is easy lol

i guess you mean based on looks. and only celebs. so...

deborah ann woll, leisha hailey, adele, krysten ritter, ginnifer goodwin, kat dennings, aisha tyler, alexis bledel, leah remini, aishwarya rai, christina hendricks, kerry washington, kate winslet, gabrielle union, amanda seyfried, kim karsashian, zooey deschanel, lauren london, leighton meester, sanaa lathan, jessica lucas, emmy rossum, anne hathaway, thandie newton, leona lewis, kate moennig, crystal renn, stacey dash, keri russell, blake lively, jenna fischer, amy adams, kristen kreuk...theres a list really haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Lucy Hale.

1|1
    0|0
  • Kate Middleton

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd go out with amber rose or blac chyna. they seem like fun pretty girls with good personalities and similar interests

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I just say that I have a huge crush on Lee Jun Ki? :P I'd probably go for Zooey Deschanel, since she's pretty and funny.

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha another Lee Jun ki fan! :P

Zooey Deschanel. She's cute.

• Show All
    • Loool no not necessary. Some of them have a happy end! lol xD

• And those are the ones I like, although the tragic ones do have their own appeal.:D

What Guys Said 11

• Pretty sure when you "go on a date" with someone that you don't find sexually attractive and have no sexual intention towards, it's called "hanging out with a friend".

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably the Dalai Lama, I could learn a lot from the conversation.

1|2
    0|0
  • hidetoshi nakata link link

but I'll probably talk to him about soccer and learn how to dress nicely. besides it'll be easy to pick up chicks with him and make him my work out buddy or something

0|1
    0|0
  • Woody Allen, without even thinking. The man knows everything!

Or Dr. Gilbert Holland, a great professor who taught me two semesters of Physics.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say Jonsi from Sigur Ros.

After that, hmm... Jude Law.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anderson Cooper. I have a total macrush on him, straight up.

0|1
    0|0
  • johnny depp...because he kinda looks like a chick.

1|1
    0|0
  • It would be Cameron Wake or Louis C.K, that guy is freaking hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
  • George Clooney

Taylor Lautner

1|1
    0|0
  • I like that you said "gender" instead of "sex" because that gives me a loophole. There are some transmen who kept their female bodies willingly (no top or bottom surgery) and only took a nominal dose of T at most. I actually find some of them quite attractive. So I would gladly date one of those female-bodied men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Blu.

0|1
    0|0