Ladies need help on a question I have

Is it true that the less I try to call the girl I like or text her the more she will miss me and want to talk to me? I really want this girl to start liking me.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHA actually that does work sad to say

but here is the tricky part!

You have to make yourself worth missing the day before you do some stuff like that

Because I have had some guys do it and they were a complete bore the last time we saw each other so I didn't care

What Girls Said 7

• Yes but only if she already likes you to begin with. You can't use tricks to make someone fall for you. Well you can, but her feelings for you will only last as long as the illusion does.

• Negative

• NOOOO! that's not nice! makes me feel you don't care about me! I like attention...not 24/7, but sometimes call to ask if I'm doing fine, if you don't call me, that's a turn off for sure.

• It does work to some extent but yeah show her you care. Eventually that will grow old. Find other ways to get her into you. Take her out or just simply tell her your interested.

• NO! Attention is needed or you will be forgotten. :)

• Grow up.

• Talk to her etc loads then randomly stop without warning. If she initiates contact in this time she missed you and therefore probably likes you. But I really don't recommend playing games like that.

What Guys Said 0