How long do you wait before calling him....

He said he'd call this week...nothing yet. Haven't spoken to him for 2 weeks, only occasional text...

Options gentlemen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Times like this I hate being a guy...because he seems to have rudely dumped you, reflecting badly on the male of the species. I have a rule, personal or business: say you are going to call someone, you DO. Even if it is a lame excuse, I am working.

He hasn't. You need to move along, charge yourself up. If, by chance, he appears in a cloud of dust, brush yourself off, decide then.

To many of my gender think everything is waiting for them. How wrong they are.

What Guys Said 1

• that is one of those questions.. I like texting asap. and I also wonder how long to wait before contacting..

What Girls Said 5

• If you understand basic human nature, you'll understand the motivations of people, especially men. If he really likes you, he calls. Period, point blank, no mystery here. I don't care if he's out saving the world. Even superman took time between saving people to see the woman he was smitten with.

We've got to get smarter about dating. He should be number 5 on along list of prospects. Waiting for him to call gives him more power than he should have. On to the next and if he does call, he'll have to take a number. Time to adapt a 'You snooze you Lose attitude.

• Don't call him until he calls you. Personally , I think that when a guy spends that amount of time without calling , he's either not interested in you or he's just busy. Though for your situation I think it's the first one.

• I recently dated a guy and he always waited long periods to text me...I never liked it...I like attention if I'm dating someone, I tried to text him too a few times but it was only physical attraction in the end, nothing more...so I'm better without him! If you don't feel sure, just don't call him...he doesn't worth it!

• Thank you Imea, My feelings are one last attempt, depending on what happens Ill know. He's worth one more go.

• I totally agree. I am also dating a guy like this. What a waste of time. If its more than sexual I would think there would be attention from the guy in between 'dates'. Or maybe he's shy, not sure.

• It does sound like he dosn't have much interest in calling you since you two haven't actually spoken over the phone for two weeks. Let him chase you and win you over. Don't be blowing up his inbox with occasional text messages.

• let him go, I know it's hard