How do I fight IT in a dating sense?

So, I have had my share of guys and this one annoys me just because I usually have guys crawling my legs. (May I hint are very nice) I'm currently going celibate and I told him and now he's away for a month for work. I want to keep him because he's amazing to be around and I like him. But, I may have to leave him because sex is a problem that I won't solve.

He even said I could date other guys while he's gone? Weird. I think he wants to cheat on me or leave me when he gets back.

So, I just want to keep him without messing everything we have up. Our chem is crazy and I can see it drives him nuts. But, I don't want to give in.

So what should I do here? Should I break it off or wait for him to break it off or are there other ways to fight this?

Well were officially waiting to have sex. It's gonna be hard but I hope we can stay at this place for a really long time

Most Helpful Guy

• I say stick to what you believe but turn up the passion a bit show him that there still fireworks without sex if that makes since

• Our chem is awesome but it just worries me is all. Were even trading dirty pics every day and talking. It's hard being away from him and especially since we left off at a really hot moment. He reminds me and he tells me he wants me but I don't want to give myself to him.

• Well were officially waiting to have sex. It's gonna be hard but I hope we can stay at this place for a really long time

• glad to hear that hope I helped

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you guys been dating? Do you plan on having sex with him at all?