Am I dense? Not getting the hint?

So, this girl and I were hanging out at her place, watch funny yet stupid YouTube vids, and when I was about to leave, we hug it out as usual, but this time, we were holding for a good, I swear forever (I really mean 10 minutes), and she laid her head on my shoulder and said she wanted to sleep right then and there. Am I not getting the hint? Too dense to see what's actually there? I do really like this girl and we've known each other for a few years now.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah go for it, but take it a little slow, its a process obviously there's an attraction there but you don't want it to start fast and end fast. there's a really good chance that you two will be great together after reading this the only thing that I can't help but thin about is, there is history there. and you don't want it to be thrown away. you two have fun together. so just don't stop what your doing but add! like when you feel like holding her hand do it, or if you feel like kissing her do it, she won't reject as far as I'm aware lol

best of luck!

What Girls Said 7

• what ARE YOU WAITING FOR ..GO AFTER HER =)! ASK HER OUT

• she wants you to lay her.

• she is veryyyyy interesting in you :D

• I think there is a spark! Maybe try going out on a romantic date before you "sleep" at her place?

• i definitely wouldn't do that to someone I wasn't really into

• LOL! Yeah, I think you're being dense, she likes ya.

• If she laid her head on your shoulders your in, I don't lay my head on anyone that I'm not interested in.

What Guys Said 3

• Get in there slugger.

• kiss her, you p****.

• Maybe I'm missing something, but first off, are you guys just friends, like hang out buddies? I have girl friends I hang out with who are comfortable around me and would do what you described, but that doesn't mean they want to have sex with me, just that they're tired and are comfortable enough sleeping on my shoulder or whatever. If that's all you're going off of, I'd be a little cautious. You need to explore where you're at in this relationship before you just jump into a potentially embarrassing situation. Ask her if she's ever thought about taking your friendship to a higher level and stuff. You'll know where to go from there.