Guys, would it bother you to date a girl who has dated another girl?

I dated a girl once and it ended very badly. Now I am interested in a really great guy but I worry what he would think if he knew I had been with a girl. Could you please help me out and give me you opinions? Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough question. I'd personally be open to it, but there are also factors that would hold me back Before I say these things, know that I'm not trying to be offensive, I'm trying to be insightful, and I understand my perception is only an opinion and may very well be wrong. Now, speaking to my own observations of bisexual women, many I've met have had some personality traits that I don't find desirable. I think that some (or a lot) of these girls aren't necessarily true bisexuals and might be "college bisexuals" who are just exploring their sexuality, but they seem less "together" than the straight girls and true lesbians I've met. Maybe it's because they're in the "deciding phase," but yes, a lot of bisexual girls I've met have personality/mood disorders that seem to not quite be under control (I'm bipolar). Again, I AM NOT AT ALL SAYING THERE IS A CORRELATION BETWEEN MOOD DISORDERS AND BISEXUALITY, I'm speaking from personal experiences. So my answer is still that I'd be open to a relationship, I'm just expressing what my second thoughts might be.

• I understand. When I dated the girl I wasn't the least interested in girls strangely enough. It just morphed and now honestly I would never be with one again. Too much drama and issues. Thank you for your input!

• you're welcome :]

What Guys Said 5

• It wouldn't bother me. It's like any history a girl I'm with has, as long as it's in the past I don't really care. Unless she's a murderer. Or a space alien. I guess there's a few things that would concern me. A girl dating a girl doesn't seem like a big deal now that I think about it.

• Haha yea...I guess there are worse things out there. Thanks!

• Not bothered at all unless she still had an ongoing need to hook up with other women.

• Thanks so much! :) In my case, it was a one time deal. I'll never again date/whatever a girl.

• It wouldn't bother me at all, as long as there's no danger of cheating going on.

• Oh believe me, there's no danger of that. Thank you for replying!

• It wouldn't bother me at all unless she was still not over her ex. But there's no reason in the world her having dated other people before me would bother me, and it makes no difference if those previous partners were men or women. The only thing I might be is a little curious about what her relationship with a girl was like and if it's different for her being with girls versus guys (different as in the dynamics of the relationship). I hope she'd be okay with that.

• In my opinion most boys often have these fantasies about girl on girl action :) thus I don't think it will bother any of them.

And just as a piece of advice, if he can't handle you being with another girl, he is not worth the emotional investment.

Be free, experiment, enjoy :)

• True story. Thank you!

What Girls Said 0