How long have you chased someone?

Has anyone out there told someone that they have feelings for another person and after the person has told you they are not interested you still kept trying no matter what they said or done? Basically being very persistent.

My question are how did it work out for you?

How long were you chasing that person?

Was it worth chasing?

And what did you to or say to get that person attracted/change their mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I never actually fessed up to my feelings...I just hinted very strongly.

I am now engaged to the guy, so I'll assume that I did something right. Generally if the person really isn't interested and they have let you know, I would give them some space, lest you come across as desperate.

I chased my fiance for about 2 months. He was actually interested in my best-friend - they have a bit of a history. When she started dating someone else, he worked even hard to get HER attention meanwhile I was pursuing him subtly on the side.

In the end, he crashed his car and I found my opportunity to get him on his own. I gave him a lift home a few times...until we spent one night sitting in the boot of my car with the door popped (hatch-back) and he started to realize that I was interested and interesting. I was just my boring old-self really.

When he actually bothered to get to know me properly he got over her quick smart.

I may have sneakily bought a Rubiks Cube...because he is the pro...and convinced him to meet up for lunch and teach me how to do it.

Yeah...I was sneaky and actually paid attention to the things that interested him and got him that way.

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't work 99% of the time. Whoever is the persistent one is being annoying and creepy and the other one feels stalked and smothered. And then they get annoyed. If someone says no, it's almost always a No.

• Not chased per se but never turned down an opportunity to impress them. Atm its been oh 4 months and no real change but here's hoping.

• Up until they start getting the hint that I may like them and they get offended because omg how dare me like them! psh not chasing ever again.

• yes I have chased but failed then gave up after a week

• yup! =D sometimes it does work!

What Guys Said 1

• i don't "chase", ever.