Getting married in 5 months...but can't get on at all! Help!!!

I have no idea what the hell is going on.

We have always been a firey couple, but it has never been this bad. He has been a bit of a jerk recently...and deliberately too I might add.

It isn't as bad as I am sure you are thinking...but I feel like he has just gotten complacent. He has grown such much recently, but I feel like we are going backwards.

To you married/engaged people out there...are we the only ones?

I still appreciate advice on your own situations/what you went through...but I think I have it sorted. I can be such an idiot sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together? I've been with my fiance for a little over a year and things are still pretty hot. It's not as crazy as when we first started dating, you know, the 'honeymoon phase', but that's natural. It's normal for people to cool off in that department, we get used to having that partner around and get comfortable around them, so things naturally aren't as exciting. I can understand your concern though, with your wedding only 5 months away and I'd be feeling funny about it too. Just try to remain upbeat, maybe he's just getting nervous, has a lot on his mind, stressed at work, etc . . . Their are a lot of reasons a guy could not be as into it, that don't have anything to do directly with you. Just try to be supportive and remind him of the reasons he fell in love with you and asked you to marry him in the first place. You may try seducing him out of the bedroom, getting a new toy, or some new lingerie. Just try to do things to remind him of how special he is to you and that there's no where else you'd rather be. Negativity only breeds more negativity so don't add to it because you feel like he's in a funk. He loves you because you make him feel good, so be positive and he should come back around.

• Wow! I needed to hear that. First I'll pull myself out of my negative funk. We have been together for just over 2 years now. I do love him and I want it to work. I just needed to be reminded that I need to work hard at this if I want it to work and hope that he does that same - which he normal does - ...thank you XD

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0