Why the compliments, pet names, sudden attention, calling, and texting?

Was dating nothing serious, he ask for sex I said no. He then to be with other women so I moved on. For a long time he ignored me treated me very mean. Then all of a sudden he would start flirting with all the women I made friends with in front of me. Then he begin to talk to me and flirt give me compliments on my hair, clothes at least twice a day. He called me pet names sweetheart, my love. Then calling and texting me not really wanting anything. I notice the little things I do like sneeze and cover my mouth, scratch my head or rub my leg he was closely watching me. One time I was sitting next to him and I had my hand on the arm rest of the chair and he looked down and stared at it. I could not figure out why, I know he likes women with nails done. My were done and I had a ring on my finger. Why the sudden attention know. What heard from other people he has hit on just about every women around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants to get in your pants and he can't figure out how so he is trying everything. He was nice and dated you and that didn't work. Then he tried distancing himself hoping you would chase. Then he tried making you jealous by hitting on your friends. Now it sounds like he is back to being sweet with you.

What Guys Said 2

• He's trying a new approach to get from you what he wanted to begin with.

• He's trying different method to get you in bed

What Girls Said 3

• He's trying to get in your pants again. Tell him to get bent. I've dealt with so many guys like this. It's really quite pathetic

• his a manipulator... run. for. your. very. life!

• Because he can't get none anywhere else and now what's to try with you.