One week since we talked?

Ok my girl told me if I give her space she promises everything will be OK. That was a week ago today!... Well I texted her today saying.. "Hey you, I know you need space I just want you to know I'm still thinking about you after a long week .. have a great weekend :)!"... And she never said anything is that a bad sign I just wanted her to know I'm still here..

I think its over its been a week and half and I texted her "Hey you, I know you need space but I uust need you to know I'm thinking about you still after this long week. I hope you have a great weekend! :).. and that was two days ago and still nothing back...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily, she could still be using her time to get some space. Though, that was sweet of you

• Im going to wait like another week or so than try again if nothing then ill know she's done! I just wish she could be honest and tell me..

What Girls Said 2

• I do that to create distance. But everyones different! Maybe you should change your attitude about stuff. I know you like her but maybe you're not acting the way you were before?

• She asked for distance said she needs distance from me right.now but she can't even say hi.. that scares me

• Then she is seeing how life is without you again. I'm sorry but this isn't good. The one guy I did that with stopped me from being so lose that I hurt him. By simply asking "do you want to end this relationship? Because the distance request is stupid."

• It may be bad signs, you can call her and the situation will be quite clear for you.

What Guys Said 1

• From my experience, that's usually a bullsh*t tactic a chick will use to save face when she wants out of a relationship. I'd say give it few more days and if she doesn't make an effort to contact you, wave bye bye and move on to the next one.