Have you ever wondered WHY someone likes you?

like when someone who seems out of your league, or is your polar opposite in every way, or just from completely different planets...like you have NOTHING in common...seems to be really interested in you, and you have no idea what it is they see in you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me. I'm an optimist. I only ever wonder why anyone doesn't like me.

• yeah, but I don't mean it nessecarily in a negative self critical way, like "how can they like me I'm so ugly there's nothing to like" more like just bafflement... when two people are just so different like I m a quiet good girl who likes reading and art, he's kind of a badass who likes pool and hanging out at pubs...he's really not my type, we have absolutely nothing in common, I just wonder what makes me attractive to him?

What Guys Said 1

• No I don't because the majority of women, don't like or find me attractive enough.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah...my guy's a jock. Captain of the water polo team, funny, popular, and I'm a nerd. I song get what he likes about me, but not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed to be with him.

• TOTALLY. I met my ex wearing a scooby doo hat, drunk off my ass... I don't know what he saw in me... hahaha

• Yes, polar opposites mutual attraction. But I don't think it could work long term so friend zoned him.

• Yeah, I asked this to my best friend and he said''I don't know but there is something inside me keeps me doing nothing but come close to you''

• Yes, and it makes me feel really insecure until I find out it is for a genuine reason.

• Yes, I've asked this question twice last week.

A friend online (who doesn't even really know me) recently admitted to liking me and asked me out (which I turned him down) and I asked him why he liked me and he said "Because you're kind and sweet and really cute."

And then, some guy I didn't even know messaged me on Facebook, and when I asked why he was talking to me, he said it was because he thought I was really cute.