Have you ever hooked up with a someone who was in a relationship?

Have you ever hooked up with someone who was in a relationship and they still would bring their boyfriend/girlfriend around you and expect you two to be friendly?

If so, did it make you feel awkward or was there a mutual understanding that you two would just hook up behind the boyfriend/girlfriends back?

Most Helpful Guy

• This should be good

What Girls Said 8

• I was seeing a man long distance who was married with kids. He was a childhood friend/crush and we where friends and as we talked more and more in turned into more. He was always telling me about how he wanted to leave her and how he was in love with me. I knew better then to believe him but I let myself. He came to visit me and for one whole week he was mine. we shared a bed, shopped together, had dates and it felt great until the last day he was in town and we went to the mall where he had me help him pick out a gift for his wife and kids . It started to break my heart then that night we went out drinking and he just started with the whole you know I can't leave her and all that. I don't regret what happened because I learned and got him out of my head. But it was a long time before I realized the lessons I learned.

• (Hooking up is kissing right?) Yeah twice, but I didn't know either of them were in a relationship. Yes I was annoyed, too many cheaters at uni. No I never knew their Gf's.

• No I havent

• Never. I am way too decent of a human being to do something so grimy.

• No never

• no... home wreckers are the worst.

• Na never

• I once fell in love with a guy who was in a long-distance relationship. We didn't have sex, because I was a virgin, but we did make out a lot. I was dying to sleep with him, but the fact he had a girlfriend in another country stopped me from this.

I told him I wasn't OK with me being "another woman", but he kept chasing me. It was hard. He never brought up his girlfriend, and I think he didn't expect me to make friends with her. He kept telling she was crazy and that they had problems. Later I knew they were a sweet (seemingly) couple and didn't have any problems. Well, except the one that was him cheating on her :/

What Guys Said 0