If you had the opportunity to date a nude model would you?

Do you could handle dating a nude model, or would you always be worried about them cheating because of their profession? Also would you be able to see them as being more than a sex object?

Thanks for all the responses. If any of you are curious, I asked because I have been offered to become one a few times. I turned it down because I thought guys wouldn't want to date me if I did and it would cut down on possible jobs. I've been thinking about it a lot though since it is easy to make so much money doing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date them just by virtue of their profession, but, if I would date them otherwise, being a nude model would not stop me from dating them. At that point, it's not really a perk in a relationship except that she is likely relatively open sexually, which is a plus.

No, she wouldn't be a sex object to me. If I'm dating someone, it's for something more than her sexual appeal or job.

It may cause problems at some point, not necessarily with not trusting her or jealousy, but with dealing with rude "fans" or judgmental people. It would depend completely on the character of her at that point as to how things went for us in those cases. I cannot say it would be easy, but I would definitely give it a try regardless if I liked her.

• Regarding the Update: If it's something you want to do, something that will help you out with money and something that won't hurt your future plans, I'd say go for it. Not everyone has the opportunity to model (nude or not) and it can be fun and exciting. Don't worry about guys reacting bad to it. I'm sure most won't mind. And those that do, as you're the kind of person who is fine with modeling nude, you probably wouldn't get along well with them anyway.

• A professional asked me to the first time but they did their work in Colorado and I couldn't get a lot of information from them which seemed a little sketchy. The latest one is an amateur and I might do it with him.

• Sweet. Have fun with it. And thanks for best answer!

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see why not. I could see her as more than a sex object and would encourage her to do the same if she sees herself as one. I've seen no evidence to suggest that people in this line of work are more prone to cheating. I suppose the fashion industry in general has a reputation for parties and casual sex but I would not judge her on that basis before getting to know her.

• I'm not sure what a full time professional nude model is, exactly.

But assuming its solo nude photoshoots, yeah, sure.

• i can handle dating a nude model. I wouldn't be dating her if I didn't trust her. Though it would be weird with my friends saying hey your girlfriend looks great in that playboy mag

• It's not the cheating I'm concerned about but her mindset. I'd accept it after knowing it but I won't develop emotional attachments to her.

• yes

• I wouldn't look only at her occupation, but other factors as well

• i probably wouldn't date them.

• I wouldn't. It bothers me that other people are seeing her body. Then, of course, there is a record of it. Some (most) things I like to keep private.

• if she's a playboy model I might be interested . if wouldn't really bother me that she did that in front of camera . as long is she's not doing dirty p*rn movies

What Girls Said 0