GUYS: when you make a point of mentioning a girls name in text..?

Sometimes out of the blue my good friend will just say something (typically a long text) and put my name somewhere in it...and it's not a text like "hi___"...he puts them in texts about "more personal things"..it always surprises me when he does...why do you think he does?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of a way of making the text feel more personal I suppose, letting you know he is talking to you personally

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, no idea. ;D Have you tried asking him? He IS your friend, after all!

• When you use a person's name in conversation and specially in text form, it tends to have a powerful effect. It creates a special type of personal feel, he might be trying to express intimacy towards you.

What Girls Said 2

• It makes the text so much more personal. I like to use peoples names in a text message that is more they just hey, meet you in 10 etc...

• idk. I like it but somtimes it depends on who does it. it can make mi happy or suspicious. hahaa. and usually when I'm suspicious it's not for no reason. but if it seems odd or bugs you or w.e. then ask. but it's probably nothing...