Guys, when do you think you are ready to ask your girl to marry you? In what age? What achievements should you have got before you ask a girl to marry you? And what things can you promise to provide for your girl and kids later?
Most Helpful Guy
- Belief that life is about more than just me.
- Belief that me + woman is the right thing to do, the universal order of things.
- Belief that no other union of the sort is right nor will it do.
- Belief that she is someone relatable, reliable, responsible, respectable, truthful, trustworthy, patient, sincere, selfless, humble, intelligent, committed to what she believes in, and preferably, resourceful.
- Belief that worship life will be enhanced somehow by having her participate with me in it.
- Belief that her and I will have our lifelong goals enhanced by having each other involved in them.
- Belief that it is to the mutual benefit of her family and mine for us to join.
- Belief that we are both genuinely prepared for the demands of having and properly rearing children.
That sums up my list of criteria. And that's why I pay special attention to how well the girl can keep really simple commitments. Needless to say, I get stood up a lot, and therefore have a hard time finding someone who will meet any of my other criteria.
Right now, I can only offer assurance that I would be determined to make something work. And that having children with her would mean a great deal to me, as I'd be a very loving father. I cannot promise the moon and stars; as I'm constantly trying to stave off bankruptcy right now.0