Do you think this true?

Guys viewpoint:

I always text her first, I wish she would text me sometimes.

Girls viewpoint:

I hate texting him first, I feel like I'm bothering him. LOL!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not in my relationship! I'm the one who texts first, and he hardly ever responds. Then I feel like I'm bothering him lol.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're both single and it's a "date me!" situation, he'll let you know if your timing is bad or not. Otherwise, assume it's good.

If one or the other is in a relationship or married, assume you'd be bothering him.

• k 5 stars for making me realize that :)

• Yup.

• Very true.

• Very true, I text first, and then they take 5 hours to text back, then I text again straight away and then after another 5 hours they reply and etc.

• +1 for Guys viewpoint.

What Girls Said 7

• Even if I feel that way and I want to talk to him I text him anyways. lol.

• Yeah most girls think that way.. we think this way mainly cause were afraid that we will come across to our crush as too clingy, easy or desperate if we text him first, so we usually wait for him to text us first to be on the safe side. :\

• LOL, true.

But, generally I like when them text me first it gives me control over the conversation...I can easily say I am busy and they caught me off guard so I don't have to text back. I like texting...but I don't know some guys just can't converse...they bring up boring sh*t...and so I avoid texting them..I just sort of ignore them..and then when they text me...I am like wow imy...cool story bro..bye I am busy.

• True

• Yes that is so true!

• Girls view: it is true.

• Yes very true :(