Guys, do you use heart emoticon in your text?

I've been texting with a guy for a while. we uses smileys all the time and just recently he started using the heart emoticon <3 What could it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• I send it to my friends sometimes.

Even the guy ones.

I'm not gay lol

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't. I think he just asked you to marry him. Congrats! Sorry I can't attend.

• Fuuuuuuuuuuck no!

• It could means two things. He's gay or he's just some lame fruitcake poser. <3

What Girls Said 2

• You can make it mean whatever you want it to mean lol.. umm I personally think its justs a way to show that he's starting to feel a more intimate feeling for you I don't know or that he might feel attracted to you in some way & he's finally comfortable enough to show you this through this emoticon. But really it depends how yall get along with each other...

But anyways it can be a sign he is feeling something more for you :)

• How about you ask him...? I just answered another question in which a girl was analyzing some small action a guy did too...Honestly...how hard is it to just ask the guy in question about his action(s)?