Girl texting motive?

This is so frustrating. I know its trivial but I'm sitting here at work early in the morning wondering "what was the POINT FUHHHHHHHH!?" One of my crushes texted me last night. (I won't go into our history because its just too much to type). She texted me last night saying whatsup, this was after a few days of no communication (not for any negative reason just haven't talked)...I think I responded within like 10 minutes or so...but after that, she never said anything else. What was the point in texting me, getting a reply from me, then proceeding to say nothing else? Was she just seeing if I'd reply because we hadn't talked in a few days? Note: we have somewhat of a long history and there IS a lot of sexual/intimate tension between the two of us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really understand why she would text you and not write back because that's dumb but the only thing I can think of is that you might of said something and she was seeing how you reacted to it or she's playing hard to get .. Maybe she wants to go somewhere with it but wants you to make the first move...that's what I think lol

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she ran out of credit or just forgot to text back and it sounds like she was checking to see if you were OK or maybe it was an excuse to see your reaction or response or perhaps she never recieved you reply who knows

• Hehehee, I think she just wanna know if you would reply her.

Maybe you should ask her out in replying her.

What Guys Said 1

• I had a girl that did this, I can't understand it myself.. she would text me.. I would respond within 3 min and it would take her hours or 24 hours or longer to respond back.. OR I would not get a response back at all..

So I would send a text that would go like Hi how are you doing, when is your graduation again? And she would just go straight to the point.. No I'm doing good.. at the point I was like screw this so any other message she sends to me I'm not going to respond to her anymore.. She's my friend and I've known her for 10 years she used to have a huge crush on me as did I but she moved away.. But I don't know if I'm seeing the true side of her or what but I can't be bothered.