How many people have you dated in your lives?

have dated only one person or a few? and how long did it last?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a lot of people.. only 2 really serious relationships in my mind. First was 5 years, current relationship about 2 1/2. I've had a couple of other semi serious things, where we discussed living together, but that never happened. Those people were more serious about the relationship than I was.

Now that I think about it, for the last 9 years I've been dating someone at some point.. that's really weird to me, because I don't mind being single, yet it seems like the periods that I was, it was really short lived. Of course there are some things that lasted only a couple of months, and weren't really serious at all.. I don't really remember those or how long they lasted because they weren't "real" relationships o me.

What Girls Said 24

• 1. 2 years

2. 5 months

3. 9 months

4. 2 years and still going strong. I couldn't imagine someone more perfect for me.

I went on dates with a couple of people before I met my current boyfriend but I wouldn't really count them as people I've "dated" :P

• Two serious relationships (each were over a year long), three short things that weren't really anything to me and nothing happened and one little school "boyfriend" that lasted a week or so because I got nervous and scared hahaha.

• I've never had a boyfriend, but there have been a few friends I've made online who've been interested in dating me. Whether or not it will happen is beyond me. Although I've never been in a relationship, I did go on one semi-date-like thing to a dance in high school, but it was really bad.

• 1. 8 months

2. 3 months

3. 4 months

And I went on dates with 3 or 4 other guys but nothing serious came out of it.

• I have dated a few people.

1- I dated for about a month, then I found out he was talking a bunch of crap on me so I broke up with him.

2. It was long distance, I dated him for about three months, then he told me I 'wasn't worth the effort' so he broke up with me.

3. I dated a guy for three years- he went off to the Marines and I went to college and we drifted apart so I broke up with him.

• Three for me. First one lasted six months, second was over two years, and my current one is a year and counting.

• One. I went on a date with some others, but it never went past the first date.

• Only one, and I'm still dating him

• 3 I actually dated. And they all lasted a couple months. But after those 3, I more just mess around with some friends.

Surprisingly I'm better at the not getting attached policy than most of the guys. But it works for the time being.

When I'm ready settle down a bit I will. Haha and it's not like I'm sleeping around. It doesn't quite get there ever. So I'm not too worried about it.

• 0.5 because I wouldn't call it dating, we went on one date after 3 weeks of being all lovey dovey in school and kissing a little, we didn't even go on a date we just made out for 2 hours. Then I avoided him for a week and ended because he was already telling me he loved me after 3 weeks.

Dating isn't my thing I think.

• 2 Guys . First one over a year , and on and off for three years .

• In h.s I was a ill harlot and I had hookups :/ things you regret

But I've only had one real serious boyfriend we were together for 2years but we fought so much and he got sick of it I still miss him :(

• 1. We were together for 2 years.

2. We were together for 8 months.

3. Now : 4 years.

• 1st boyfriend- 4 months

2nd boyfriend- 4 years

Currently single, just having a good time :)

• 1 guy, 2 weeks

• I've been on 2 dates, 2 different people.

• 4

• Zero.

• only one and that was 4 ago.

it only lasted a week... impressive?

• I've dated five guys and I still remember their names. Travis, Moises, Dan, John and now Lucas.

• 1. Jason --four years.

• a few

• noneee :/

• 1 and it only last like a month. Working on guy number 2 right now, hopefully it will work out and last!

What Guys Said 20

• 1-Emma 6 months

2-Danielle 7 months

3-Liz 4 months

4-Phylicia 4 months

5-Sabrina 9 months

6-Phylicia (same one as before) one year 6 months

7-Katie 2 years

8-Amanda 4 months

9-Katie (same as before) 6 months

10-Brittany 6 months

11-Rachel (most recent) 5 months (broke up with me 3 days before my deployment)

• I have dated some were between 15-20. My shortest had been a month and my longest 4 years. Oddly, I have had several that lasted 8 months, so now I'm always concerned when that 8 month period rolls around in a relationship and relieved when its official 9 months.

It we include one night stands and friends with benefits then the number would be way different. This is just committed relationships.

• 8 months is a common time for a couple to break up. It's like the turning point from dating to more serious and people tend to think better to get out now then wait til a year.

• A lot. I've only had 6 real serious relationships though (4 years, 2 years, one year, two 6 month-ish relationships and my current 4 month). I dated about 24 or 25 last year alone. Took a break from dating for a while and met my current girlfriend in Feb of this year. Been with her since.

• Zero. :\ I guess I'm either so attractive most women think I'm out of their league or I have something extremely wrong with me. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

• One

• dated only one person and is lasting now for 14 years. Weird it seems shorter.

• Damn I don't know...I hope you don't mean relationship wise because dating and relationships are two different things.

• Actually dated, that would be three. One lasted two and a half years, one lasted 7 months, and the latest lasted one month.

• I have dated zero.

• I think the numbers for me are around 6 or 7... Only two of them did I actually make my gf... The others were fun though but not girlfriend material for me.

• zero.

• zero T.T

• 2-3 but it ranged from a couple of mounts to almost 3 years.

• zero times infinity = zero

• 0

• zero guys like me, don't get dates. :(

• About 4 or 5.

• zero lol

• Maybe 200 or so-some lasted a day or two and some lasted 3 or 6 years

• About 20. 2 turned into ling term gfs for a few years. The shortest was one date only! Most of the time it lasts a a couple of weeks to a couple of months.